We do our best to schedule appointments at your convenience. Please call or email us to request an appointment. Also, we utilize a secure online system and encourage you to submit online patient demographic information, medical/dental history, and insurance information at least 1-2 days prior to your appointment so that we can prepare for your visit. By submitting the information in advance, we can check your insurance benefits and save time during check-in for a faster check-out.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, we will do our best to see your child as long as time allows but a portion of the scheduled treatment or exam not able to be completed during the remaining appointment time may need to be rescheduled, so as not to rush the treatment and to not delay the care for other families. If necessary, you can reschedule your appointment. Our goal is to always provide high quality care.
- Cancellation: Please call or email us to notify our office at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time if you must cancel. We understand that unexpected events can occur. When you cancel at least 24 hours in advance, it helps us to schedule other patients so that we will be able to free more time to assist you in rescheduling for your preferred time. Thank you for your cooperation.
- If you would like to have a pre-appointment visit to become familiar with our staff and facility, please let us know.
Insurance and Billing
The Vine Kids Dental accepts most major dental insurance plans and healthy Montana kids plus. Please contact us if you have any questions about your insurance. Insurance can be complicated and confusing. We are happy to answer your questions.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. We make every effort to give you an accurate cost estimate for all appointments before treatment is performed. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. We do not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full. In order to make sure your dental insurance claims are submitted in an effective and timely manner it is important that:
1. You submit your insurance information online form at least 1-2 days prior to your first appointment so that we will be able to check your insurance benefits and provide an accurate estimate of your out-of-pocket payment amount.
2. You update us on any changes in insurance for both the policy holder and the patient prior to any subsequent appointment.
No Insurance? No Problem. Our greatest interest is in giving the best possible care for your child. We will do our best to fit your timetable and budget without compromising care.
We accept all payment methods (cash, check, debit cards, major credit cards) and offer flexible payment plan options. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays, Panorex
- Non-radiation cavity detection Aid
- DEXIS CariVu™ Transillumination